JOB OFFER MANAGER FULL TIME
This summer Cinema Paradiso is looking for a manager to supervise public cinema events but also helps carry and set up equipment.
Work hours are from 19:00 until 01:00 and you will be working in a team and on your own. All events are in the evening.
YOU MUST HAVE:
– A feeling for hospitality and customer service
– Driver’s license and own transport
– Speak Spanish and English fluently
– A basic understanding of audiovisual equipment
– No problem with physical work
– Supervising skills
– A love for cinema
– Spanish NIE and bank account
It is a versatile position that includes, carrying equipment, hosting events, and setting up the screen, sound, projection, seating and decoration.
You are a host, technician, and supervisor with broad responsibilities.
We offer a fun and diverse job with a well paid full-time summer contract. If you have the qualities mentioned above, plus the fitness to carry seating, screens and heavy equipment,
please send us an email.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1. A short introduction/motivation
3. Favourite film
WE WILL ONLY REVIEW APPLICATIONS THAT HAVE INCLUDED ALL 3 POINTS ABOVE.