This summer Cinema Paradiso is looking for a manager to supervise public cinema events but also helps carry and set up equipment.
Work hours are from 19:00 until 01:00 and you will be working in a team and on your own. All events are in the evening.
YOU MUST HAVE:
– A feeling for hospitality and customer service
– Driver’s license and own transport
– Speak Spanish and English fluently
– A basic understanding of audiovisual equipment
– No problem with physical work
– Supervising skills
– A love for cinema
– Spanish NIE and bank account
It is a versatile position that includes, carrying equipment, hosting events, and setting up the screen, sound, projection, seating and decoration.
You are a host, technician, and supervisor with broad responsibilities.
We offer a fun and diverse job with a well paid full-time summer contract. If you have the qualities mentioned above, plus the fitness to carry seating, screens and heavy equipment,
please send us an email.